This container conforms to the government guided hazardous waste and proper disposal code 18-01-03* as well as the ISO 23907:2012 code for the Safe Management of Healthcare Waste.
- 0.2L container is ideal for the disposal of personal insulin syringes and can be easily stored in a travel rucksack.
- 0.6L container is designed for communal use, to maximise its use for minimal space.
- 1L container is used for hospital use with two assess points for use and disposal
- 2L large container with clear internal lid to protect the user
- 4L large container for cost effective use while remaining portible
- 7L large container for frequent and safe use
- 11.5L designed for both sharp and liquid waste with fluid secure lid
- 24L designed for large volumes with a wide opening for ease and safe use
- All UK orders over £100 are shipped free of charge.
- Delivery method will be determined by SR8 Group based on the value and size of the items ordered.
- Shipping methods used are listed below with estimated delivery times and other relevant information.
- If your shipment’s destination is in a sparsely populated area, DHL may consider it to be located in “Remote Area” and apply a surcharge and require longer to deliver.
|Royal Mail 1st Class Post Letter Size/ Small Parcel
||2-3 Working Days
|DPD Next Day delivery Order Before 2pm
||Next Working Day
|DPD Special Delivery Next Day Guaranteed by 1030am
||Next Working Day
NOTE: Customers can contact us direct if the they have any special requirements.
SR8 Group Returns Policy
If you decide that the product you purchased from us is not exactly what you were looking for, or is the wrong size, there is no problem returning it to us.
We will accept products back for exchange or a full refund as long as they are their original packaging, in a resalable condition and the product itself unused or unworn. Please note the customer is responsible for the cost of returning the goods to SR8 Group, we would recommend you send the goods by a “signed for” delivery option to prevent any parcels getting lost in delivery.
Our returns policy is flexible but we ask that items being returned are done so within 30 days of receipt and accompanied with a letter or email explaining the reason for the return and your customer order/reference number. Please note, all returns from outside the UK should have marked on the outside of the parcel as “goods being returned to UK supplier for refund” so this will not incur any additional carriage/ custom charges.
All returns should be sent to:-
FAIRFIELD BUSINESS PARK
Telephone No: +44 (0) 1254 926154